- Orders received.
- Our house is on the market. Please buy it.
- Yard sale #1 held.
- Schools are informed of our departure: records requested from Montclair and Gar-Field, still need to do the needful at Saunders.
- Medical records requests will be submitted tomorrow.
- ACS recommendation forms have been disseminated to various school personnel.
- New passports received.
- Visa requests were dropped off at Main State.
- Walk through date scheduled for early May.
- Packout dates scheduled for 13-15 June.
- Summer reservations made for DC and VA Beach.
- Tickets acquired for Crime&Punishment Museum, Holocaust Museum, Capitol tour.
- Still waiting for White House tour tickets and Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Plane reservations made.
-Cat reserved on plane. New carrier received.
What am I missing?
- Binder started. My favorite part.
What is there left to do?
- Send applications to ACS
- Get Katherine's recommendations from hospital.
- Sell house*
- Receive visas*
- Pick up school records*
- Receive recommendation letters from schools.
- Pick up medical records*
- Schedule turn-offs for all utilities.
* = waiting on other people!