Heck, I haven't done one of these things in a while.
60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Not much. We keep our car pretty clean and don't actually drive anywhere, so all that's in the 3rd row are 2 booster seats. Oh, and in the middle row is a mosquito bat, Odomos (insect repellent), Purell and a hairbrush. It would seem there's a theme to our stuff.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
I can't recall if it was here or in Togo. I recall it in Togo clearly. I was so so sick.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
I think it's funny when the kids say "Tartar Sauce!" 10 points to anyone (non-parent) who knows where that comes from.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Jonathon, Ian, Ms. Whitson (1st grade teacher)
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Watching the Potomac Primary returns.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Putting dinner together to get it in the oven.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
It's 6:21 now, so at 9:21 I will hopefully be going to bed.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yup. My parents probably didn't want to know that.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"No, we don't have a big screen TV"
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
There's a bad flavor? I don't care for cherry too much. Favorite though is chocolate mint.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water. I'm parched.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, top, socks. I dressed down to help 1st graders make Valentine's this afternoon.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
jell-o. I'm working our way through our consumables because honestly, the shelf life on this stuff isn't nearly as long as I pretend it is.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope. We're on a no-buy stint right now. Except for the Netgrocer order going in tomorrow.
15. When was the last time you ran?
The other day, someone forgot something when they were getting on the bus. I actually ran to get it.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
My mom. I was telling her why Ian is wearing a sarong in one of our travel photos.
19. Ever go camping?
Yes. I hope not to again, unless the kids beg me.
20. Do you have a tan?
No. I avoid the sun at all cost. Skin cancer does that to people.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?
To me or from me?
26. Are you someone's best friend?
No. I haven't had a best friend since middle school. All the good people already have best friends. Do I sound bitter?
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Let's see, it's Thursday. I'll go to work, then do 30 min Jazzercise, 30 min yoga, then go to school to pick up the kids.
28. Where is your mom right now?
It's 8 a.m. in VA, so she's pulling into work.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Kids watching "Pocahontas"
30. What color is your watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
"I want to go!"
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Already had it, but for a scar. Actual, voluntary plastic surgery? No.
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
There are no drive-thrus in Chennai. Um, there aren't many fast food places either.
35.How many kids do you want?
36. Do you have a dog?
Did in Togo, not anymore.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
It's now 8:14 p.m. I got sidetracked with dinner/kids/family. Just sleep is left.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Four. VA, MD, FL, GA. I've spent months at a time in WI, does that count?
41. Ever go to college?
42. Where are you right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
You don't want to know
44. Last song listened to?
BNL... "If I Had a Million Dollars"
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Who knows. I'm using an inhaler this month to help me breathe so maybe something is developing.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Uh, no. And if they are, they shouldn't be. I'm pretty much clueless.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
53. Do you eat healthy?
Sure, and I'm trying to do better now.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
What any p/t working mom of four does.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Not that I know of. People disappoint me, there are folks I don't care for, but "hate" is such a strong word.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Not really. I say Hi to a persons I see, I answer the phone usually knowing who it is.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I went to Kings Dominion before it turned into Six Flags Kings Dominion. Does that count?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
I skidded into a base during baseball and got a rock lodged under the skin in one knee. The rock came out, the scar is still there.